Who Can Develop Seborrheic Keratosis?
- Old people
- An individual with a family history of Seborrheic Keratosis
- People who stay outdoor with no Sun protection
- People who are more likely to work under the Sun, UV-rays, and radiations
Is It Dangerous?
- There’s new growth in a recorded time period.
- The existing mark has changed its colour.
- The growth occurs in a red, purple, or blue, or blackish colour.
- The growth has an irregular border.
- The growth is causing pain and irritation when touched.
How Does Dr.E Treat Seborrheic Keratosis?
After confirming their benign nature with dermoscopy, Seborrheic Keratosis can be treated in a variety of ways such as cryotherapy, curettage, and cautery, and Shave cauterization.
Dr. Ebrahim is one of the most proclaimed family physicians in Vancouver for Seborrheic Keratosis treatment and senile wart removal procedure. Her particular interest in dermatology and skin treatment has made her the most sought-after physician in town for all kinds of skin-related concerns. She ensures the patient’s skin condition gets treated, and their natural skin surface is well-restored.